Elementary Sub Plans - Add MUSIC!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 14:40:29 PST

Dear Elementary Art Teachers (MS too),

Greg Percy sends a big THANK YOU! You can make your
sub plans so much more fun by adding "Songs in the Key
of Art" - by Greg Percy. I just heard from him and he
is selling quite a few to folks who find him on the
Bad Hair Day Sub plan! "Bad Day in the Art Room" won
him an award for 2003. Now I know I need to add more
links to his CDs from all of the lessons plans taht
relate...always something to do (smile).

...and now....His new song "You Cezanne" from the yet
to be released "Songs in the Key of Art Volume 4" was
one of the winners in the MSG (Madison Songwriters
Group) 2003 nationwide contest. Last year "Bad Day in
the Art Room" was also a winner.

The fastest way for you to order them is directly
through Greg: gpercy@madison.k12.wi.us

He manages to teach full time -AND write songs!

Or from his site: http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

Or from Sax, Nasco or Triarco.

Many selections online for your enjoyment:
http://geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/mp3.html

Who says art can't "rock" while you are away?

Judith