Betty Edward's First Edition was in 1979

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:10:57 PST

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, by Betty
Edwards was first published in 1979 (I think same
publisher as my previous post).

I think it odd that my edition doesn't mention the
first edition until the Preface. It does say that it
was first published in 1979. If Vicki used the
Expanded version, she would have to use the 1989 date.

If she used the First Edition - her bibliography
should probably include "Frist Edition" - of course
along with the 1979 date.

Now, of course there is a NEWER edition I don't have
that date handy right now.

This has been a "fun one". I don't know how many
editions Pam found on the book buying site. I didn't
check that one out.

Thanks Jeanne!

Judith