Re: aen-organization and keeping your personal iteams safe

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 09:31:55 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
However, I am finding that my baskets are being used by the other teachers
and not returned. (I guess my name label means nothing) When I go to use
it, it is gone! Puts me in a sticky situation, because then I have nothing
to use for the day. Does any one have this problem, and how do you handle
it?

I haven't had this problem in YEARS! and back then I didn't even have a
cart. I carried everything in my arms. Oh...for the naiveté of a newbie
young teacher in the 60's. Anyway.....as silly as it sounds, could you share
your frustration with the principal and ask if he would mind parking your
cart in his office due to the problem OR the vice-principal's office? They
usually have so much room...biggest rooms in the place generally. I really
don't see how they could refuse you with the problems you are having.
Toodles....Bunki

---