Cool site with caricature artists

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 17:50:38 PST

Here is a link that was forwarded to me that has some caricature artists:
http://www.levycreative.com/

There is a lot more too (children's book illustrations) -- and the site is
very kid appealing (has sound and flash). I haven't looked at every artist
yet (but will before I feature it in Incredible Artists).

If you browse this site and find anything objectionable please let me know.

Judy

---