Professional Development - Online Technology Course

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 16:18:41 PST

Folks on the list frequently ask about online courses....This one came to
the previous web master of IAD. I will be putting a link to this on the art
lessons links page.

www.edtech.dtcc.edu

Delaware Technical & Community College Goes Online with an Award-Winning
Educational Technology Certificate Program for Teachers

A nationally recognized certificate program is now available to teachers
across the country via the Internet. The Educational Technology
Certificate (ETC) Program was created to provide teachers (kindergarten
through
college level) with the knowledge and skills needed to integrate technology
into
their teaching and classrooms. Both an introductory and advanced
certificate are offered and may be completed online. This enables
participants to take classes anytime, anywhere as long as they have
access to a computer and the Internet. The focus of both certificate levels
is
practical: participants will create projects for immediate use in their
classrooms and become skilled at using computers as a teaching tool.

---