Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

National Gallery of Art -Resources free (loan) for educators

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:22:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am going through more IAD mail from Teri (former web master)...and thought
I would share this one with you now -- from the National Gallery of Art. I
think one month will have to be Great Museum sites. I will definitely have
this be a great site sometime. The National Gallery has so much to offer.

The National Gallery of Art can bring the visual arts into your
classroom, organization, television network, or library. This
federally-funded program has over 120 free-loan education resources.
Titles, ranging in format from color slide programs and teaching
packets, to videocassettes, cd-roms and dvd's. The varied program topics
provide opportunities for use in non-art curricula such as social
studies, literature, and foreign languages.

Learn how to borrow these programs, by visiting:

Or contacting the Extension Programs department at: