National Gallery of Art -Resources free (loan) for educators

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:22:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am going through more IAD mail from Teri (former web master)...and thought
I would share this one with you now -- from the National Gallery of Art. I
think one month will have to be Great Museum sites. I will definitely have
this be a great site sometime. The National Gallery has so much to offer.

http://www.nga.gov/education/ep-main.htm

The National Gallery of Art can bring the visual arts into your
classroom, organization, television network, or library. This
federally-funded program has over 120 free-loan education resources.
Titles, ranging in format from color slide programs and teaching
packets, to videocassettes, cd-roms and dvd's. The varied program topics
provide opportunities for use in non-art curricula such as social
studies, literature, and foreign languages.

Learn how to borrow these programs, by visiting:
http://www.nga.gov/education/ep-main.htm

Or contacting the Extension Programs department at: l-kasun@nga.gov.

---