Great sites for the month of March

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 12:37:53 PST

Dear Educators,

The Great sites pages for March have been added to Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

Incredible Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html

Please share these pages with your students.

Keep on sending me/or the list Great Sites you come across. I will be
working on April soon. I will feature some great sites for Math/Art
integration --but will also include other great sites. I want sites that are
of value to you and your students.

All of the broken links have also been removed from the archives of Great
Sites -- if you care to look through what has been featured in the past.

Thanks for all you do to make my job easier.

Judy Decker

---