Re: Help with free time activities - Thanks Ann

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:03:58 PST

Yes.... I do have the "Drawer"
( http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/drdrawer.htm) on my
site and sent it to Myriam. I also sent all of the other sketchbook ideas I
had saved from ArtsEdNet (and one did have the Bill Clinton and punch in the
nose ones listed -- I deleted those). I am making a mental note to myself to
put all of the sketchbook ideas online - should the topic come up again. I
think Michal has a list, too.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/drawing.html (this is the Bill Clinton
#68 - punch in nose #16 list --Michal if you are reading you may want to
delete those two).

Judy Decker