Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Help with free time activities

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 04:34:36 PST

Last semester I used in my (High School)Fundamentals to Art class a list of
activities that I cut up into strips and placed in a box. The students
picked one whenever they had extra time. Like when they finished a project
ahead of time. I required all of them to complete at least two of them for
the quarter. Even though I told them to put them back in the box, most of
them they have vanished.

I copied the list from one of you wonderful ARSTEDNET friends and I can't
find it. Can anyone tell me where I got it from? I'll be needing it for the
last quarter which begins in two weeks.

Thanks in advance,