RE: Ken's site

---------

From: LogoHouse.com (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 19:55:08 PST

If you need hosting, let me know...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bicyclken@aol.com [mailto:Bicyclken@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 7:52 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Ken's site

I have paid for the site to let more people hit the site, but it seems I
have to increase my payment to get more hits on the site. I'm sorry that
it is not up for all of you and I will change it tomorrow. I am hoping
the school district will let me be on their server but we are going into
a desperate time with possible strike and contract negotiations, so this
is not a good topic right now..

Ken Schwab

Art teacher, Leigh high school, San Jose, CA
website: Leigh Art <http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---