Re: Photo Editing Software

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 18:06:22 PST

Have had great success with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 at school. It is easy to learn for students and teachers alike and can sometimes be found at Comp USA and/or Best Buy for about $59-$69 after rebates.

I just did a digital photo workshop for my middle school teachers the other day and they were flying with it. Has a great tool to save images for the web too.

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://www.dgolombek.net

>From: "The Austin's"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Photo Editing Software
>Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:41:28 -0600
>
>What photo editing software do you use to shrink your graphics? I have HP
>Photosmart, ACSee, Kodak Picture Software, Zone Drawer 3, and Micrografx
>Photo Magic. The Micrografx is the only one that I can find that allows me
>to not only shrink graphics but to shrink their file size as well.
>Unfortunately, it is a Windows 95 program, and while it does allow me to use
>the program it is showing it's age in the editing results (looked great in
>95, not so great in 03). I have 6 lessons I want to upload but my graphics
>are too big!
>~*~Michal~*~
>K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
>http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
>

>---

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---