Photo Editing Software

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 16:41:28 PST

What photo editing software do you use to shrink your graphics? I have HP
Photosmart, ACSee, Kodak Picture Software, Zone Drawer 3, and Micrografx
Photo Magic. The Micrografx is the only one that I can find that allows me
to not only shrink graphics but to shrink their file size as well.
Unfortunately, it is a Windows 95 program, and while it does allow me to use
the program it is showing it's age in the editing results (looked great in
95, not so great in 03). I have 6 lessons I want to upload but my graphics
are too big!
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids