Here is a site for elementary teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 11:23:04 PST

Hello folks,

I am going through the links pages on Incredible Art Department and ran
across a good one for elementary teachers (more for classroom teachers --but
art teachers may find some activites, too)
Author Jan Brett's Home Page
http://www.janbrett.com/

Take a look and see if your classroom teachers would find it useful (there
are over a thousand activity pages -- I only looked a few).

I found the link on Arts Advocacy -- but will also add a link on the Lesson
Plan page.

Judy

---