Realism lesson

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 10:53:57 PST

Hi everyone, I'm getting ready to present a lesson on Realism to my fourth
grade class. My material has an okay description of Realism but can any of
you send me your definition and possibly some sample artists? I have 5
different prints to show the kids. We are going to follow next week with
Surrealism... Any help would be soo appreciated!!

Thanks,

Jenna in Alameda
Art on the island....

---