:Re: Woodcut site-- might be a good Concentration example

---------

From: martha dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 14:50:46 PST

I thought this site was excellent for its content. Introduces woodcut
prints, its history and "famous artists". As far as the the artist's own
work, I also felt the work did not reflect what was detailed in the
paragraphs. Plus I thought his earlier work was more expressive. However,
his technique is wonderful. And he used art as a healing process for his own
bad experiences. This is one of those times when the PROCESS was more
important than the final product.
Martha D.

---