Tips on Searching my site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:52:47 PST

I just checked Atomz to see what all you are searcing for...and looked to
see what the results showed. I noticed that on some of the searches it took
a while to get to the page you were looking for. If you do a search and
don't find what you want right away --- just send me an email (I check
frequently throughout the day) Jdecker@woh.rr.com ... and DO ask if my
lesson plans don't quite make sense. I noticed I need to do some work on the
Empty Bowls one (so whoever did that search might want to check back in a
few days to see how I "fixed" it).

I don't know if you ever did find the Images by Genre so I am posting that
to the list:

http://www.artincontext.org/listings/images/genre/menu.htm
Artincontext.org - Images by Genre - "Never knew there were so many genres
in art--you may be surprised at this list with samples of each--also
searchable by medium" (link contributed by Joseph Augusta) Also search by
discipline.

I have the link on my Art Education page under Image Galleries.

Thanks to those who were searching for curriculum guides.... Now I know I
have to get that page online.

Judy Decker

---