Re: Questions about glue

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 08:54:58 PST

Deb,

I've been using Crayola's white glue and like it better than Elmer's.
However, it's really thick and sloooo-ooooowwwww. I just keep the
bottles inverted in tin cans so that it will come out more readily when
the cap comes off. Training the students to put the bottle back the
same way takes some time, as the natural tendency is to put it
right-side-up on the table.

Maggie

> dkj wrote:

> Students had a -really- hard time getting these two glues out of the
> bottle ~
> is there a way to have the best of both worlds? No drips and a
> glue that will
> come out of the bottle?

---