Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Claymation

Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 06:25:37 PST

Look up there are lesson plans that are downloadable. There is also a worksheet and a reference sheet on my website that you can download. The site that I based the worksheet on should be up and running again. It was down for a while. The unit takes 5 weeks to do in a block schedule. Email me if you have questions.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD