Ceramic Effigy Elementary Lesson - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:54:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Folks are frequently asking for good ceramics ideas for elementary. I bugged
Linda Wood for her plan. We "collaborated" on the following online lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-effigy.htm

This is linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

See lots more - sure to make you smile:
http://www.sjs.org./classes/lower/art/3rdGradeClayThumbs/index.htm

Enjoy,

Judy

P.S. for Linda...let me know if I told any "lies".... I added the Southwest
inspiration - just in case folks wanted to tie in some art history. I
showed a PowerPoint of effigy vessels from many cultures to my students
(mainly Native American).

---