mosaic stones/ great advice

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 18:33:56 PST

Thanks for all of the great advice. This list has been the most helpful and inspirational group.
Forget mentor teachers in the schools...although they are helpful, often times there isn't another art teacher in the building to be a mentor! This list would be the perfect mentor for beginning art teachers. I know I glean information and terrific ideas daily and I've been doing this for 13 years!

---