Re: A Must see Woodcuts Site

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 14:02:28 PST

Mikel Lee wrote:

> too bad the dudes
> artistic content couldn't speak the volumes that his
> paragraph upon paragraph of dialog tried to make up
> for.

Mikel's reply sent me scurrying to the Web site to see what it was all
about! I have to agree with her; the stories were certainly
titillating, but the images did not convey much on their own. I'm not
sure I would recommend the site to my students simply because the work
can't stand up on its own (and I wouldn't want my students to think a
long story makes up for a poor design).

And why on earth didn't the artist move out of there a lot sooner,
anyway?!

Maggie

---