Re: A Must see Woodcuts Site

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 19:24:07 PST

i feel like i just watched an episode of "jerry
springer: my roomate sucked." too bad the dudes
artistic content couldn't speak the volumes that his
paragraph upon paragraph of dialog tried to make up
for. sorry....not impressed.

http://www.geocities.com/soho/den/3569/otherartists.html

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu