Re: Women in the Arts - Marisol

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:43:26 PST

--- Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:
> While searching Artcyclopedia in hope of finding
> another women from Mexcio
> and/orSouth America
> I came across this site:
>
> http://wwol.inre.asu.edu/toc.html

You just reminded me that I've been trying to put
together a lesson based on Marisol's work -I want my
students to use functional boxes, and then build out
from there.

Here is a good site for her work (and a pretty cool
museum site to- is this part of the Smithsonian? It is
in DC.)
http://www.museum.oas.org/permanent/pop_art/marisol/sculptures_01.html

Dawn