Re: raising hands - Mark

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:08:32 PST

Mark Alexander wrote:

> .I remind them the bell less for them to know when to go than it is a
> reminder for me to begin considering letting them go.
>
> Mark

Mark, I love this! I'll have to use it the next time my 4th grade boys
head for the door thinking I am going to let them get away with leaving
without me getting in the last word! What makes me laugh is they have
been dismissed by table number (team number) since the first day of
school!
I love this list, too. I have reworked my entire school day since I
first started back teaching again four years ago because of everyone's
wisdom and helpful advice.

Sandy

---