Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: hair lines.....

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 16:33:45 PST

I must have missed this before. Is this what you're looking for? I'm
doing this now with my 5th grade - I am thinking of having them do a
watercolor wash over them. Good idea or not? :-)
BTW - I got my snow day and ended up waking up with pink eye, so I get
another day at home. Is this covered by worker's comp? :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher