Women in the Arts - world wide

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 13:18:22 PST

While searching Artcyclopedia in hope of finding another women from Mexcio
and/orSouth America
I came across this site:

http://wwol.inre.asu.edu/toc.html
World's Women Online demonstrates achievement of women artists
internationally -- bridging language barriers through art imagery. Use the
Artist index to find contemporary women artists all over the world.

The site features one work of the artist and gives background/biographical
information. Since it is all contemporary artists, I am going to list it on
Incredible Artists page.

The sample Great Sites for next month are:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite2.html

Sample Incredible Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites2.html

Thanks for all of your help in putting these pages together. I will be
linking them up for the public at the end of this month.

Judy Decker

---