Animals in art- and lots more- learn to draw books

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 12:48:52 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I've been "talking" to Andy who gave me a neat site for Animals in Art theme
month:
http://Switchzoo.com

He sent me the following URL for Learn to Draw books.... I won't be listing
it as a Great Site, but I did add it to the Art Lessons/Art Games page of
IAD.

http://www.drawbooks.com/drawbooks.htm

Andy says he has a few and the kids love them! You might want to give the
site a look. Andy teaches middle school -- but I think the step by step
processes are good for elementary too.

If you come across a Great Site for Animals in Art ---or a great artist who
uses animals - forward your sites on to me. I am planning this theme for
May. April is Art and Math month for Great Sites (I will find as many
artists as I can and will fill in)....so as you find artists with math
and/or science connections send them my way too (or post to the list and I
will find them).

Judy Decker

P.S. Thanks Andy!

---