Re: Your school art site to IAD?-Clarification

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 10:03:57 PST

I guess I should clarify.....This request is for adding your site to
Incredible Art Department - not to my site. I will only add your site to IAD
if you request it.....I need all of the info I asked for as I save the
folders on my computer - I won't move back and forth between the sites to
add your sites to IAD - that is too much work).

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Judy

> Dear Art Educators,
>
> If you would like to have your school site added to the Art Department
> section of Incredible Art Department
> (http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artlinks.html ) please reply
> this email (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). Include the following information:
>
> Name of School
> Level (elementary or secondary)
> City and State
> URL for the site
>
> I can list both elementary and secondary for those schools that are both.
> Your name will not be included (as that is the way all of the rest are
> done).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Judy Decker
>
> P.S. I will not reply to each that comes in -- just check back to the site
> few days after you email me and you will find your link....Use this as
your
> "verification" that you have been added.

---