Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Your school art site to IAD?-Clarification

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 10:03:57 PST

I guess I should clarify.....This request is for adding your site to
Incredible Art Department - not to my site. I will only add your site to IAD
if you request it.....I need all of the info I asked for as I save the
folders on my computer - I won't move back and forth between the sites to
add your sites to IAD - that is too much work).

Hope this clears up any confusion.