Your school art site added to IAD?- let me know

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 09:04:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

If you would like to have your school site added to the Art Department
section of Incredible Art Department
(http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artlinks.html ) please reply to
this email (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). Include the following information:

Name of School
Level (elementary or secondary)
City and State
URL for the site

I can list both elementary and secondary for those schools that are both.
Your name will not be included (as that is the way all of the rest are
done).

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

P.S. I will not reply to each that comes in -- just check back to the site a
few days after you email me and you will find your link....Use this as your
"verification" that you have been added.

---