RE: Tres Culturas: Summer Santa Fe Seminar Opportunity

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 08:43:52 PST

Hi Nancy, I had called you last night about this workshop. It sounds
absolutely fantastic. I am an art coordinator for a school district in
Antioch,Il. and I do a huge unit on Georgia O'keefe. I had always wanted to
go to Santa Fe. Actually my son is not too far away and goes to school in
Durango, Colorado. Anyway, do we get any kind of credit for this? How many
applicants do you accept and can spouses come? Are you also an art
educator? Please fil me in, Robin

[Robin Singer] -----Original Message-----