Re: my new work

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 04:10:40 PST

In a message dated 2/23/2003 2:48:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Olejarz2@aol.com writes:

> http://www.olejarz.com/art/headtwist/index.html

Interesting work, I was wondering if it hurt your eyes to be open during the
scan? and are you moving with the scanning light? I am taking my students to
a Leonardo exhibit in March at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco, I
hope these drawings will be there.

Ken Schwab
Art teacher, Leigh high school, San Jose, CA
website: Leigh Art

---