mural management

---------

From: J & M Bolyard (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 19:22:15 PST

Hi Mark,
I know just how you are feeling about this mural bussiness. I'm
coordinating a mural and clay project with an artist in residence for
over 700 middle schoolers. And yes, I feel like I'm ready for the nut
house. I definetly agree with the suggestion about having other
helpers. We are using parents and teachers.. Although, I have to say
they (teachers) ARE getting sub coverage, because of a huge grant we
received to do this project. But I can't be there or the artist in
residence for all the groups that will be working on this huge project.
We have kids who are in different groups-designers, drawers, clay work,
painting and cleaning. I think I will definetly be ready for summer
break at the end of the year! Good Luck with your mural!!!!
MaryB