Re: A Fund-raiser for Hospice Care (Mask-er-aid)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 18:11:44 PST

These are wonderful - so many different examples and approaches. I also
found the bidding interesting - ones that I really like are relatively low
while others are high. It's all for a good cause tho, so hope they all go
for lots more! :-)
~Michal (where we got our snow day tomorrow!)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> This fund-raiser uses ceramic masks as the common denominator;
> they were distributed to local celebrities, artists, business people,
> politicians... most did their own masks. The masks are on display at a
> store and also online, and bids can be placed. The event will culminate on
> March 1 at a Mardi Gras celebration ~ there will be an auction for the
> top 20 masks.
> The masks can be seen at www.hospicecareinc.com - click on
> Mask-er-aid in the far left frame.
> deb