Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my new work

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 17:10:31 PST

with the grotesque heads which I really enjoy I thought you might like to check the page of Prof. Andrew Davidhazy at RIT ( and see what he's done with some portraits. Keep up the good work!

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY

>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: my new work
>Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:48:30 EST
>You are invited to see some new images I have posted to my web site.
>February, 2003
>On seeing Leonardo's Grotesques at the Leonardo Da Vinci, Master Draftsman
>exhibition at the MMA, I decided to return to the distorted self-portrait
>images begun in the Head Shots series.

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ---