Re: my new work

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 15:09:09 PST

Great stuff! As they say...."I resemble that!" The twisted self portraits are done on a flat bed scanner?
I'm especially interested in your performance work with the wearable sculptures. I love the idea of self-installation! Do the museums ever hassle you? That's similar to something I've been doing, which I call 'stealth puppeteering'.
I'd love to hear more about your wearable sculpture experiences.
Peace, Mark
 Olejarz2@aol.com wrote: hi,,

You are invited to see some new images I have posted to my web site.

HeadTwists
http://www.olejarz.com/art/headtwist/index.html
February, 2003
On seeing Leonardo's Grotesques at the Leonardo Da Vinci, Master Draftsman
exhibition at the MMA, I decided to return to the distorted self-portrait
images begun in the Head Shots series.

Harold

www.olejarz.com