Re: women artists

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 12:47:10 PST

WOW ! I am sitting here contemplating how I can transform my own garden! Thank you so much for sharing - I am going to share these with my students - they know how much I love the bizarre! :-)
~Michal (where we FINALLY have snow and are hoping for a snow day tomorrow!)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  how about niki de st. phalle?

  http://karaart.com/saint.phalle/index.html

  my favorites are the nana figures - she made one you could walk into!

  if you want to see more of niki:

  http://www.nikidesaintphalle.com/entrance.html

  http://www.int-acc.or.jp/niki/english/index.htm

---