Picasso face vases --Lesson online on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 11:57:43 PST

I just found out from a list member that the images were not showing up on
this lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/picvases.htm
It is a good one!

I have a source that has some Picasso ceramics if you are interested:
http://www.picassomatisse.com/?P.Linocut You culd also find more images by
doing an image search.

I sent the images again and how they show....The web is a strange place
sometimes.

Please all continue to send me email when something doesn't work right
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I can almost always fix it.

Judy

---