Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Picasso face vases --Lesson online on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 11:57:43 PST

I just found out from a list member that the images were not showing up on
this lesson:
It is a good one!

I have a source that has some Picasso ceramics if you are interested: You culd also find more images by
doing an image search.

I sent the images again and how they show....The web is a strange place

Please all continue to send me email when something doesn't work right
( I can almost always fix it.