Re: women artists - Bartlett - She has been added

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 10:03:21 PST

Thanks Dawn.....

Now I need at least one more site/artist that you will/can use. I just
couldn't find a good site for Jennifer Bartlett yesterday. I have used the
two Dawn suggeseted.

I have added from Kevan's list: http://www.dorothearockburne.com/
Dorothea Rockburne
Contemporary Canadian artist living in the US. Her work can be found at the
Museum of Modern Art...See her installations and wall pieces. Mixed media.

I oculd really use an artist's site from another country. I did seach for
many of the ones Kevan suggested (spent all morning -- I sure wish the
Museum for Women in the Arts comes back online).

Judy

> Here are two links:
>
> gallery with prices, but good desrip of work -
> http://www.gregkucera.com/bartlett.htm
>
> http://www.nhptv.org/kn/vs/artlabbartlett.htm

---