Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

women artists - Bartlett

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 09:22:07 PST

Jennifer Bartlett is an easy female artist to use for
educators - I think the only nudity I can recall is a
cherub statue by a pool...

She has done series dealing with time (each hour of
the day,)the elements, and the seasons - I used her
with my elementary studnets.

Here are two links:

gallery with prices, but good desrip of work -

I'm going to go explore the knowlegde network site
some more - looks interesting.

Do you Yahoo!?