Re: art images from the net

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 08:34:49 PST

Re: art from the net and a bulletin board...

I believe that this falls under educational usage, and I do believe that it
might have been in reference to images I wanted to use from Incredible art
dept. (on artists with disabilities)
With permission granted from Judy and the former editor Ken.
hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)