fantastic pbs arts show!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 07:17:29 PST

last night i caught the end of a show on pbs called the egg. the part i saw featured andy goldsworthy !!!! one of the sequences involved him creating a reed lattice that fell apart when it was almost complete. he was profoundly disappointed and sad - he experienced a failure and processed it, on camera. it was eye-opening for me to see that even tremendous a artist like andy goldsworthy has projects that don't work the first time around...i think it would be great for students to see, too.

here is the website: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/egg/

i'm going to be sure to record it next week (i believe its a series-)

:D wendy