Re: raised hands, keeping them on their toes (too funny)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 06:54:41 PST

Mine say "Umm, I forgot" (you can't remember for like 3 seconds???). Or they do this funny dance as they wave their arm (holding it up with the other arm draped across the top of their head), bouncing up and down while somehow managing to still be IN their seat, sucking air and making odd little grunting noises. And when you do take pity on the poor things and call on them just to relieve all that tension in their little life they get that deer in the headlights kind of look! *L*
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
  Or the ones who have their hand up, to be a part of the group, but if you call on them it's : I was just scratching my head." Too funny!
  Betsy
  Snowed in with another 5 inches coming tonight!

---