Women's History Month --pages on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 17:40:32 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Thank you to all who sent sites for Women's History Month.

I sent the sample pages to the Web...These are not linked up for public
viewing -I just wanted you to see who all I had. I am still accepting
recommendations for SITES (in other words, I don't want to have to surf - I
spent most of the day looking for numerous artists).

Great Sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite2.html

Incredible Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites2.html

I could really use some more diversity on this page. Maria Elena's Mexico
was actually an artist a student of mine suggested for my page on art of
Mexico. I am open to suggestions for a replacement.

I could also use some more International interest -- list members around the
world, any suggestions?

I just wanted to get these online so you would see what I had already.

Thanks again,

Judy

Note: the Artcyclopedia links may not work right now. Their server was down
part of the day -- then back up --now seems to be down again.

---