Re: Ann's name fits! How about yours?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 15:05:54 PST

    Well, thank you already! Actually "Ann" has its roots in the Hebrew
"(C)Hannah," which does mean "grace." My middle name, "Irene," has a Greek
origin and means "peace." I can only dream that I am living these
qualities. :-)

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            (C)Annella to my Jewish friends

 I tried to look up the meaning of Ann's name yesterday and low and behold

--
 that feature was no longeer on John Greenwood's site (Amature Digital
 Photography