Ann's name fits! How about yours?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 14:52:39 PST

I tried to look up the meaning of Ann's name yesterday and low and behold --
that feature was no longeer on John Greenwood's site (Amature Digital
Photography
http://www.amateurdigitalphotogallery.co.uk/ )--- So I emailed him and asked
if he could put it back on and he did....Are you ready?

ANN (English) - Graceful one

Check out the meaning of names of your friends and family....scroll in the
left frame to What is the meaning of yor name?

I put his site on mine because I liked the name part of his site (smile).

Judy Decker

---