name changes

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 11:07:32 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: Christa Wise <cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us>
> "Rhoda" or "Eleanor"?
> Christa
>Zelda....or maybe Mabel...or maybe...PB (she knows!)
>How about Brunhilde for Bunki

Wow. Gone for a few days and both Judy Decker and I have new name changes.
The one that clearly meets it's my personal goal is "PB". For those of you
not aware, it means "pea-brained".

As for Susie-Q from Long Island's (or Arvel) post, most of you figured out
my birth name is Susan but only my mother calls me that. And at 87 even
SHE'S forgetting that one soooooo...despite your wonderful suggestions,
Bunki it is. As in "toodles".....

---