Re: - Judy D's lending library

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 10:47:22 PST

This reminds me of an idea I had while cleaning out my office at school. We
all have those books we thought would be great for our programs but then
discovered they didn't fit our styles,or those books you used over and over
and then just got tired of them? What if we started some sort of trading
post where members could post their items they wanted to trade off. Anyone
interested? Or should I head over to e-bay? :-)
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Hi Judy,
> Consider it done. Will keep a lending library here, too. :-)
>
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---