Re: motivations for an artroom

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 10:24:14 PST

Bunki, thanks for these comments on motivations...I am having some problems
with some self-righteous teens right now and your comments are a comfort and
handy reminder. If you are able to give me some more clues as to how to
deal with the H.S. Quarterback, who is a tenth grader, who refuses to quiet
when I teach and is constantly vying for someones attention, I would really
appreciate it. The most intolerable part is that he sasses me daily!!! I
have sent him to in-school-suspension to make him think, but he will
probably come back as cocky as ever! I would love to have some ideas that
would be creative to give him the attention that he obviously needs, without
having the rest of my students suffer in the process.

See what you can come-up-with, please...

Sincerely, Idus in southern Mississippi