Your opinions count - thanks for Alice Neal responses

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 09:55:49 PST

I thought I would post to the list where you will be able to find this Alice
Neal site on IAD. I don't need anymore opinions off list. I got exactly what
I was looking for.

Alice Neel, American Painter
http://www.aliceneel.com/
I like the work of Alice Neal - Some of the galleries are "nude free"
(1920's - 1940's - 1950's) while the rest contain nudes.

You will be able to find her site at:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm#M

I will link it later today.

Judy Decker