Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mona Bucks - classroom motivator

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 05:28:01 PST

Yes, I got my Mona Bucks from Judy and she generously shared them with me
last year?? It works similar to giving the little ones a sticker. I printed
off about 8 sheets on my color printer and laminated them. Judy, thanks
again for making the classroom easier - amazing how such a simple idea like
Mona Bucks can reap such rewards! :-)
K-12 Art Teacher