Re: Mona Bucks - classroom motivator

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 05:28:01 PST

Yes, I got my Mona Bucks from Judy and she generously shared them with me
last year?? It works similar to giving the little ones a sticker. I printed
off about 8 sheets on my color printer and laminated them. Judy, thanks
again for making the classroom easier - amazing how such a simple idea like
Mona Bucks can reap such rewards! :-)
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I am glad Michal mentioned the Mona Bucks...They really work!
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mona.htm

---